Ales Market Research & Wings Knowledge Privacy Statement
Ales Market Research is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your preferences. “Personal data” is any information that can be used to identify an individual. This policy describes our personal data collecting and privacy practices.
Ales Market Research adheres to the EU General Data Protection Regulation and/or any applicable local legislation when implementing its procedures.
Ales Market Research operates a privacy program to meet its data protection requirements and standards. These tenets are as follows:
Be lawful, fair and truthful. When we process the personal information of clients, our employees, third parties, or private individuals, we must be lawful, fair, and transparent about our intentions. To accomplish this, we will ensure that we have a legal basis, consent, or a valid business rationale to process personal information in our business processes.
- Where you are a client of Ales Market Research: Over the course of our relationship, we will rely on the fulfillment of a contract to provide you with support, service update announcements, gather usage stats, and log interactions.
- Where you downloaded content from Ales Market Research as an interested party: We will seek and rely on your consent to send you emails, alerts about related content, etc., and provide you the option to modify your preferences.
- Where we connect with you as a potential business client. We will explain who we are and why we are contacting you, and we will respect your right to opt out of further contact. To accomplish this commercial necessity, we shall rely on justifiable interest.
Provide transparent information and options. While collecting and processing personal data, Ales Market Research will be transparent about what we do, providing information and choice. We will not use personal information in a manner inconsistent with our principles, our policies, or this privacy statement.
Our clients, employees, job applicants, and partners will have reasonable access to the personal information they have supplied with Ales Market Research.
Accurate and restricted in scope. According to the law, we only use personal information for the stated objectives or for totally compatible purposes. We will take reasonable measures to maintain the accuracy, completeness, and currency of your personal information. Ales Market Research respects the privacy of your data.
Data protection. Ales Market Research protects all personal information from disclosure or unauthorized access with a combination of technical, physical, and administrative safeguards.
Safeguarding Your Data. Everywhere we collect, store, process, or transfer personal information, Ales Market Research shall use physical, technical, and administrative safeguards. When required to process payment or password information, we shall use an enterprise-level encryption technology such as TLS to safeguard the data (Transport Layer Security).
How We Use Data. Ales Market Research collects and uses personal information in-person, vocally, and electronically to manage our interactions with you, provide you with a personalized experience, and expand our business. These objectives include:
Customer Experience: We will use your data to provide customer service, customize your online experience, and develop services and opportunities that are tailored to your preferences. Frequently, we do customer training and events on-site, online, and through phone.
Ales Market Research incorporates data analysis, web analytics, and cookies to assist with business decision-making in order to expand our services, build new features, and comprehend our offering.
Marketing & Communication: In accordance with your privacy preferences, we will provide you with information and offers/sales opportunities for services in which you have expressed an interest.
Business Operations: To operate our business, we utilize personnel recruitment and training data, integrate security into our websites and physical locations, and collect information to detect crime and remain compliant with applicable laws, thereby protecting ourselves, our clients, and third parties who may be affected. We will keep copies of data for purposes of backup and business continuity.
Administrative Support: We will utilize your information to support your requests, assist with the ordering of our services, and keep proper touch with our staff and clients. Ales Market Research will preserve some information as necessary to address disputes.
Data We Collect
You will not always be required to provide the personal information that we request, and we will strive to collect no more than is necessary; yet, in certain instances, we may be unable to meet your needs without it; our procedure is likely to depend on the nature of the contact.
At Ales Market Research, we acquire personal information from a range of commercial sources, including:
- Contact Information – We may collect your first and last name, mailing address, phone number, fax number, email address, and other contact information.
- Account Info — To better serve our clients, we collect information such as purchase/sale history and service interest(s).
- Location Data – Network IP addresses may allow us to identify a general country or region as part of Ales Market Research‘s analytics capacity; this information may also be utilized to provide support for and/or secure our computer systems.
- Application Data – We gather some information pertaining to applications, including location, language, data sharing preferences, and update information.
- Website Browsing Information – We collect information about your visits to and activity on our websites that you view and interact with, the address of the website from which you arrived, and other clickstream behaviour, such as the pages you view or the links you click. Some of this data is gathered via Automated Data Collecting Techniques, such as cookies, web beacons, and embedded web links.
- Anonymous or Aggregated Data – During the course of our operations, we may collect anonymous and/or aggregated information. We may also apply a de-identification process to your data, making it unlikely that you can be identified.
- Data Relating to Security Credentials – We collect user IDs, passwords, and other security information necessary for authenticating access to our websites and services.
Collection of specialized data categories. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) defines “special categories of data” as the processing of personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data relating to health, or data relating to a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
Ales Market Research does not collect this information about our customers, partners, or service recipients.
These special categories of personal information are only collected while seeking or obtaining employment with Ales Market Research for the purposes of legal compliance and necessary business operations.
Information about children. Ales Market Research does not focus its data collection efforts on children younger than 16 years old. If information is collected from a child under the age of 16, Ales Market Research will comply with applicable laws regarding the collection of information from children. If you have questions about this topic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data collection for scientific purposes. Without any medical intent, data collected for research purposes is processed for commercial purposes. All data is collected and processed in accordance with Ales Market Research‘s data policies, with most of the data being anonymous and aggregated. The collection of research data for commercial marketing research. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this subject.
Sharing Your Data
We neither sell nor distribute your personal information.
Observance of the Law. We may be required to share or reproduce personal information to comply with law enforcement, the courts, or other recognised authorities, or to protect Ales Market Research‘s legitimate interests in accordance with the law.
Commercial Transactions. When Ales Market Research processes online transactions, your payment information is transmitted through a reputable third-party payment gateway. Ales Market Research does not store or retain card information.
Utilisation of Automatic Data Collection Tools
We utilize cookies, web beacons, and embedded links from Ales Market Research and other companies in order to precisely comprehend how our clients utilize our services, optimize our web content for you, and provide you with the most relevant content.
What are cookies and how are they used? When you visit a website, small text files are stored on your device and are readable by the site’s owner. Some are temporary and are deleted when the web browser is closed, while others remain on your device longer or until they are deleted.
Cookies serve a variety of purposes, including browser identification, remembering you and your preferences, personalizing the experience, enhancing website performance, and analyzing website usage.
Refer to the “Respecting Your Privacy Preferences” section of this privacy statement to modify your cookie preferences.
What are web beacons and how are they used? Web beacons (typically in conjunction with cookies) are images that can collect information about your website usage and your interaction with emails and other communications to measure performance, comprehend usage, and provide content.
For instance, we may include web beacons in our promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether our messages have been viewed and whether our mailing tools are functioning properly.
To modify your web beacon preferences, please refer to the section of this privacy statement titled “Respecting Your Privacy Preferences.”
Embedded hyperlinks. Ales Market Research may use links to evaluate the efficacy of our campaigns. In emails, for instance, we could determine if you have clicked a link, and this interaction could be tied to your identity.
Mandatory client communication
In certain situations, we are obligated to maintain contact to conduct business. For instance:
- Contract-related – the inclusion or exclusion of new content from the subscription during renewal negotiations.
- Changes to our service model that may influence how users interact with us.
- Relevant reminders or modifications to the terms and conditions of a customer contract.
- Legally-related – As a result of a change in the law, we are required to inform our user community.
Respecting Your Privacy Preferences
When we collect your personal information, regardless of the collection method, we will obtain your consent and provide you with the means to manage our relationship. To aid in selecting preferences across multiple systems, you can:
Manage your email preferences:
- Our unsubscribe service found in email communications.
- Managing one or more existing accounts here.
- Register your preference with us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Configure your cookie settings:
- a description of Ales Market Research‘s cookie usage, including information on how to choose, opt out of, or reject cookies.
- Select a general cookie setting in your browser. This information can be found at www.Allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
- Your browser may include the “Do Not Track” feature, which sends websites a request. There is currently no industry standard, so our websites may not adhere to it. As the standard is developed, Ales Market Research will evaluate its response options.
Comprehend web beacons: Web beacons are an integral component of a web page and may not always be simple to refuse, although they can be disabled in email by configuring your email client to not download images. You can also disable web beacons by disabling third-party cookies in your browser settings.
Using your legal rights
You have the right to access any personal information you have provided to us or that we have collected about you. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any consent previously provided, as well as the right to request correction, amendment, restriction, anonymization, or deletion of your personal data, as well as an explanation of the processing.
In certain instances, we may deny your request if we have a valid reason to do so. You can anticipate an explanation of our decision if this applies. This type of request should be received in writing. Email or Post is fine.
Please contact us if you would like to inquire about our privacy statement, submit a subject access request, or simply have a question. All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential, and we will respond promptly.
Ales Market Research Srl
We wish to resolve your issues and request the opportunity to do so. If we are unable to do so, you have the right to contact the Supervisory Authority regarding a matter involving your personal data. Contact Ales Market Research for direction.
Modifications to Our Privacy Statement
We may be required to update the content of this privacy statement from time to time. If we do so, for example due to substantial changes in our practices, we will consider the impact on those whose personal data we maintain and post the revised privacy statement on this page.