Iris Market Research Worldwide
Global Public Confidence Study 2023
Free of charge
- The 2023 IRIS Global Public Confidence Study provides a multi country view of public sentiment across the most important issues of the day. The project aimed to understand:
- Public assessments of the economy and personal finances
- Levels of confidence and concern about climate change
- Perspectives on the state of healthcare systems
- This report presents results on the economic topics. Separate reports will address views on climate change, and on health care.
- Nearly 18,000 people were surveyed across 26 countries (17,777)
- Fieldwork was completed online during February, March, and April, 2023.
- A nationally representative sample of 500 to 1,000 adults was interviewed in each country.