1. INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF USAGE CONDITIONS
These Access and Usage Conditions govern your use of this website (the “Website”), the purchase or the free downloading of syndicated or custom services or report.
Ales Market Research, Via Valtellina, 20 – 20150 Milano – Italy – VAT 05429820722 (“Ales Market Research,” “we,” or “us”) owns and operates this website. Reports or services are owned by Ales Market Research or by other market research companies specifically indicated with each report.
If you use the Website or download for free or buy a reports or services on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then the term “you” in the Terms of Service refers to both you and that entity, and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the entity to the Terms of Service and that you agree to the Terms of Service on the entity’s behalf.
Please read the Terms of Service thoroughly. When you download for free a report or buy a reports or services you know and accept that:
- RIGHTS TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are the property of Ales Market Research, its licensors, or other sources of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The Terms of Service authorize you to access and use the Website solely for your own lawful, non-commercial purposes. You may not access or use any portion of the Website, or any content made accessible through the Website for commercial purposes or by any methods other than the interface we offer for accessing and utilizing the Website. You accept that, with the exception of the limited permissions provided herein, you must enter into a separate written agreement with us in order to license such content or other intellectual property of ours.
- TRADEMARKS: Ales Market Research is the owner of the Ales Market Research and Wings Knowledge names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans.
- PROHIBITED USES: you may use report downloaded only for usage internally to you company. Each time you use you have to mention the source of the information. You cannot sell any report you buy or download for free from this website.
- LINKS TO AND FROM THE SITE: If the Website contains connections to third-party websites and resources, these links are provided only for your convenience. We are not responsible for the accessibility of these other websites or resources, nor do we regulate or endorse them.
- ALTERATIONS TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE. We reserve the right to amend and update our Terms of Service at any time. Any modifications are effective immediately upon posting and apply to all subsequent access to and use of the Website, download for free or buy reports or services. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of new Terms of Service indicates your acceptance and agreement with the modifications. You are responsible for reviewing and abiding by the Terms of Service each time you access the Website.
- MAINTENANCE, ALTERATIONS, AND ACCESSIBILITY OF THE WEBSITE: We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice, to withdraw or modify the Website or any of its contents. We may periodically update the Website’s content, but it is not necessarily comprehensive or current. At any given time, any of the content on the Website may be out of date, and we are under no responsibility to update such content. If the Website is inaccessible in whole or in part at any time or for any period, we shall not be liable. Occasionally, we may restrict access to certain Website sections or the entire website to certain individuals, nations, or geographic regions.
- g) STATISTICAL APPROACH STATISTICAL ERROR AND APPROXIMATION: The Customer acknowledges that the data contained in the Final Report is estimated on the basis of sample-based research carried out in accordance with the generally accepted research methods and with the rules laid down in the aforementioned codes and, therefore, accepts the limit of statistical error.
2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
We cannot guarantee or assure that any content on the Website or any files downloadable from the Website are free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for adopting enough procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your specific requirements for anti-virus protection, data input/output accuracy, and maintaining a method external to the Website for the reconstruction of any lost data. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the website, or your downloading or accessing any material posted on the website, or on any website linked to it.
The website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website are provided “as is” and “as available” at your own risk, without any express or implied, statutory, or other warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. We neither promise nor warrant that the website, its information, or any services or items obtained via the website will be accurate, current, complete, timely updated, secure, dependable, virus-free, error-free, uninterrupted, of good quality, acceptable, or available.
This does not affect any warranties that cannot be excluded or modified by law.
3. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
In no event shall Ales Market Research, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and it’s or their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites, or any services or items obtained through the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, consequential
The preceding does not apply to any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
4. LOW APPLICABLE AND JURISDICTION